error in searching for new effects.

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

error in searching for new effects.

Postby pamiglander » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 am

When i start up my smart photo editor, it gives me a message that I have canceled the search for new effects, and meanwhile another computer using my account has also canceled the search. This is the second time i have had a issue with my program not uploading new effects or searching for new effects.. Can you fix this please.

Site Admin

Re: error in searching for new effects.

Postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Try again now, it should be fixed.

Tony

Postby pamiglander » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 am

Tony,
When I logged in tonite, i again got the error that wouldnt let me download effects??? IT has not worked right since i purchased this program. I love the program, but please please fix it for me!!

Pam

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

Hi Pam,

1. Could you update to the latest version?
2. If that doesn't work could you tell me the exact error message that you are getting?

Tony

Postby pamiglander » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Tony,

I did upload to the new version, that did not take care of the problem eeither..

Here is the message I get when i logged in.

"ANOTHER INSTALL ATTACHED TO THIS ACCOUNT HAS UPLOADED IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR UPLOAD..
Crazy I know, but this dang thing has given me problems like this ever since i purchased it.. Hope this helps you get to the bottom of the problem for me.. I love your product, just not the problems it gives me!!!

Thanks
Pam

Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi Pam

Thanks for hanging in there! If you do a complete uninstall (removing settings) and reinstall that should fix your problems. You can get the download links if you've lost them by going to http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/. I appreciate this must be annoying for you, so we are going to try and work on a new scheme that tries to automatically fix the problems you've been having.

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software