editing

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

editing

Postby Maddy06 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Please help me to save pictures on cd without them being to big or to small. I have saved them in a JPEG after editing when you go to print them from CD the picture is the right size, or is blurry.
Please Help Me
Megan

Re: editing

Postby Richard Briggs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:00 am

The fact that you save to CD has no bearing on your problems (at least as far as I can understand it). So, presumably you get the same problem saving to hard disk?

If the picture is blurry then....

- Either the original photo is blurry (out of focus or the camera moved). A photo may look OK on the camera viewfinder but when blown up (e.g. to print A4) then the problems become apparent.
- Or you used SPE to apply an effect that deliberately blurs the photo. Maybe you did this without realising?
- Finally, you have saved the photo from SPE at a very low resolution. When blown up for printing the pixels in the picture become apparent and give the impression of being blurred.

Richard

Return to Other Questions About The Software