Resizing multiple photos to the same size ...

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Resizing multiple photos to the same size ...

Postby IAAF » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:46 am

I am trying to figure out how to resize multiple photos at the same time. All I need to do is set the height to 600 and keep the reduction of width to the existing ratio. It would be extremely helpful to be able to do 100 at a time versus one at a time. I tried doing via batch processing but that only changed the size on one when I had selected multiple photos.

Could someone please post the steps to doing this? I can't figure out how but this is all I currently need to do right now - to downsize a couple hundred photos to the same size of 600 in height and the width should be calculated based on same ratio. The program allows me to enter the requested height only but then only changes one photo - not all of the selected photos.

Site Admin

Re: Resizing multiple photos to the same size ...

Postby admin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:48 am

Smart Photo Editor isn't a great tool for this kind of job, as it is designed for improving pictures as opposed to photo management. Luckily there is a lot of free software that can do this very well. I have used FastStone for many years, and it has very good support for batch processing of that kind. N.B. FastStone is not produced by Anthropics technology and we have no links with that company, so this is just my personal view having used version 4.5.

Return to Other Questions About The Software