info

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

info

Postby shazanda » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:25 pm

if i purchase this for a year will i be able to save my photos that i edit onto comp in my pics

Site Admin

Re: info

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

When you purchase our software, unlike web based software, you get to use it for ever (because it is stored on your machine). That means you can continue to save pictures onto your computer for ever.

Tony

Postby ROGphoto » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:56 pm

I am currently trying the "trial" version. It appears that the effects are hosted at your web site rather than available in the product itself. Is that true?

Also, if I purchase, what exactly am I buying? If the effects are hosted at your site, will there come a day when you update the software and require all users to update to contunue to access the effects at your site?

Just want to know before I make a decision to buy.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi ROGphoto,

The effect gallery is downloaded and any overlayed images are downloaded on an as needed basis and these are all stored on your computer. So as long as you have seen an effect before, you will be able to see it even if your internet connection is turned off (try it). When buying the software this allows you to download the current version of the effects library. You will also be able to upgrade the effects library as it gets improved for your version of the software as long as your version supports all the features the effects library requires. You will also be able to update for free to new minor releases of the software (i.e. 1.2 to 1.3), but we may charge an upgrade for major releases (i.e. 2.9 to 3.0).

Does that answer all your questions?

Tony

Postby ROGphoto » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

At this point I think so, Tony. Thanks for the reply.

Return to Other Questions About The Software