Help please

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Help please

Postby Rose231960 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:19 pm

When I try to update galleries it tells me that another computer linked to this account is currently updating.
Try again in a few minutes if this problem persists contact support.

There is no other computer except this one that uses Smart Photo Editor.

Re: Help please

Postby Thea Davies » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi Rose,

I am sorry you are having this problem. Please can you open a support ticket using the link below and our support team will give you instructions to rectify this.

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics Technology Ltd

Postby Rose231960 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi there I did as you said here an in fact got a very prompt reply :)
I followed what they asked me to do in the email but the situation still tells me that another computer is using it still.
I followed the uninstall and re install but I still can't up date even with the new activation key

Postby ANDA » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello I have problem : after I bought smart photo editor about £19.95 I uploaded photo i edit my photo and I tried after press file and save,but I can't save it!It says I have to buy smart photo editor,but I already bought it ! I wannt to know whay I can't save my photo in my computer after ??????

Thank you ,
Anda

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 am

Your problem is that you are still using the trial version. You need to install the bought version. You should have been sent a link to the bought version. If you haven't got a link, you can find links to download the bought version by following the instructions on our licenses page here:

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Tony

Postby ANDA » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am

Hi Tony I did what you said and I also load new photo from my computer! And I hoped save my photo in my computer after using smart photo editor,but still I can't save it!As soon as I press button to save it shows : Save comand is not avaible in this trial version.Press the buy button to open web page where you can find out how to buy this software,but I just bought yesterday??? I don't understand why it's shows again that I have to buy,if I alreday bought!!!

Thank you,
Anda

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 am

Hi Anda

You are still running the trial version, the full version does not have that message. You will know you are running the bought version when there is no "Buy" button showing in the software. Make sure you are running "Smart Photo Editor" not "Smart Photo Editor Trial".

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software