Cannot download community effects

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Cannot download community effects

Postby barmarhedhof » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi,
I love using SPE, but noticed since shortly that I cannot download community effects anymore.
I open an image, apply effects, save, exit ... and get the window with the "features you've discovered" ...
Then I keep getting the message: Couldn't update gallery at this time, nothing returned from server.

Please advise.
Thank you,

:-) Barbara

Re: Cannot download community effects

Postby Arwin » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi Barbara,

Are you using the latest version (1.21.14)?

This sounds like a old problem, you can download the latest version by using the Licenses Manager, enter you license and download the software again.

Hope this wil help.

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby barmarhedhof » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Hello Arwin,
Thanks, have downloaded the newest edition, now it's working :-)

Postby Gen2016 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:11 am

barmarhedhof wrote:Hello Arwin,
Thanks, have downloaded the newest edition, now it's working :-)

I'm having the same problem. Not able to download the community effects. I recently had many problems with my laptop and had to reinstall this software but now that my pc is working better, I feel like something is preventing this. I hope it's only minor. It says it is an Internal server error. Not sure what that means. Can someone help out? I love this software and miss using it. TIA

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi,

We are aware of a problem regarding downloading the latest gallery. If you already have the gallery of effects loaded, you should be able to continue to use the software without seeing any problems. If you have just installed the software, then you might not be able to see the effects until we fix it, all the other features should work as normal though. We are currently investigating.

Kind regards

Tony

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:56 am

Hi all,

I have posted a reply in another discussion here. I'll post any further updates in the other thread to avoid repeating myself.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software