I Cannot get my printer to print the size photo i request wi

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I Cannot get my printer to print the size photo i request wi

Postby dshorter » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:49 pm

I cannot get my printer to print the size photo i request will only print 5 x 7 what is it with this program that is causing this?

Re: I Cannot get my printer to print the size photo i request wi

Postby gary » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Printing is really only a preview in SmartPhotoEditor as printing is not its intended purpose, and there are so many other programs that do printing well and some of them are even free.

Can I suggest you use the free Irfanview program, or Photoshop if you have it.

Postby dshorter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

I don't understand, in the program it has the print function, when i use this function i can only get 5 x 7 prints, it did process 8 x 10 when i first down loaded the program but has since stopped. whats the use of this program if it cannot print the photo. I need help do i need to re install and if so how is that possible.

Postby DennB » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 am

Gary explained it! Why are you asking the same thing again? I can print 8x10 using "print" from this program (SPE). What kind of printer do you have? What settings do you have set? What is the size of your image? Is the driver up to date?

Return to Other Questions About The Software