Rubbish Effect removal

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Rubbish Effect removal

Postby dash804 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Is there anyway the makers of this software can redesign the program so one can delete the ever increasing rubbish effects.

Re: Rubbish Effect removal

Postby eadams » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:32 pm

What I consider to be rubbish may be someone else's favorite effect. Also, sometimes I see an effect that I think is absolutely awful, but a day later when I have a different image loaded, that same effect is perfect. A lot depends on the color and shapes within the loaded image. Sometimes it is possible to turn an effect that doesn't look good on a particular image into a fantastic image enhancement by simply changing the blend mode.

Having said that, I can understand your desire to delete the ones (on your computer!) that you think you will never use. If such a functionality is implemented, it would have to ensure that the deleted effects are not downloaded again every time you update the gallery. Perhaps some tagging mechanism would work (simply hide the effects you tag as being unwanted).

For me, this is a low priority request.

Postby dash804 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Having a better system of collating the effects you want would be a start and

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 am

Hi Dash,

Did you know about favoriting effects?

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software