I have just bought Smart Photo editor

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

I have just bought Smart Photo editor

Postby Jenni4syth31 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:04 pm

My payment seems to have gone through and I waited for the file to download, but cannot find it in my list of programmes. Has anyone any suggestions as to where I might find the full programme?
Jennifer

Re: I have just bought Smart Photo editor

Postby eadams » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi Jenni4syth31,

The location of files you download depends on your operating system. Your operating system should also give you the option of saving downloaded files to the location of your choice. In Windows there is a folder called "Downloads" where you might look. Alternatively, you can use your operating system's search functionality to search for any files whose names begin with "smartphotoeditor". Search for:

smartphotoeditor*

The file you downloaded is the setup file. You will have to run the setup program to install Smart Photo Editor (SPE) on your computer. Then you will find it amongst your installed programs.

I am sure you will enjoy using Smart Photo Editor. It is a great program! If you haven't already, be sure to view the tutorials which are available in the Getting Started section of the forums. I would love to see some of your creations.

Good luck, Eve

Return to Other Questions About The Software