Activation code

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Activation code

Postby wildlifewendy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi....
I have been using SPE for three years now and recently bought a new laptop, therefore wanted to install on to this as well.
I was given my Activation code and hey presto!!

So have been using SPE happily on my new laptop as well... however last week i turned on and was welcomed with SPE needs to be Activated??

So can only use SPE on the old machine, also had paid extra for the new SPE Studio version..... now i cant access either anymore on the new machine!

Why has this happened? really annoying...

Regards
WildlifeWendy.

Re: Activation code

Postby eadams » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 pm

The same thing happened to me recently when I deleted all the cookies, browsing history, internet pages, saved passwords, etc in my Internet browser.

The solution is simple: go to http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/. Under the Support menu you will find an option to contact the SPE support team. Tell them your problem and they will make sure you can activate your product. To see any replies from the support team, check on the status of your support ticket under the same menu. They are really prompt in responding. Good luck!

Eve

Postby wildlifewendy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello...
I am still trying to sort the problem out with SPE and SPES, they were both activated on my new laptop, ( i am on my old one currently ) and i had been using them on the new machine for a few weeks...
then on trying to use it a couple of week ago, i was requested to enter the activation code again??

Since then i havent been able to use the programmes on my new laptop!!

I tried contacting the support team, but you are required to login in with your differant name and password.....which i cannot remember :(
simple.....re-register!!
done that, and it is telling me my new password is incorrect.

can someone please help me :roll: i am getting fed up now.... my old laptop is to soon be leaving me, and that means i will have no editing software at all.
Please....please... solve this problem.....dont ask me for any more passwords though!! :oops:

Postby AngAT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:18 am

Hi wildlifewendy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the software. If you forgot the email or password for the Online Support Ticket, you can register as a new user again. As long as you use the same email, our support team will be able to locate any other tickets you previously submitted.

Regards,
AngAT

Postby wildlifewendy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 pm

I will try again to re register.... Tried the other day.....no luck
Need to get this working again...
Thanks

Postby mislenet » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:29 am

Is this programs download save? The reason I ask is because I just wrote my email and all information of the products I purchased is show plus a link to download them

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:02 am

Hi mislenet,

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by: "Is this programs download save?" Which download are you referring to?

Tony

Postby sujo78 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 am

I am having the very same problem..I think the problem has to do with Norton, but not sure.What happened is,after using the program for months after I bought it,I got the norton antivirus.It worked fine till a few days after i got Norton.I was using the photo editor,working fine,then was done.Came back later to edit another photo,and an activation thing popped up.. after searching forever to what my code was i finely found it.Got it in email,and then it was all ok.. worked for 2 days i think,and now tonight i try to open up photo editor,and it wants the activation code again. so i go back to my email from last time to get it again,and it tells me it is already used and i cant get into photo editor!!! I wouldnt be so pissed if i did not pay for the dang program.. Someone help!!! Or give me my money back!

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Sujo78,

Just open a support ticket, and our customer support will be able to help you.

Kind regards,

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software