Automatic saving and storage?

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Automatic saving and storage?

Postby Michael Young London » Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 pm

After completing the processing of an image within Smart Photo Editor, is that image automatically saved anywhere in the system where it can be accessed later?

Re: Automatic saving and storage?

Postby DBenterprises » Wed May 07, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to save, save as or save session. It does not do it automatically.

Re: Automatic saving and storage?

Postby Arwin » Thu May 08, 2014 1:06 pm

You need to save your work as DBenterprises described.

Session (File > Save As Session...) to be able to continue your work as you left it at saving.
Jpeg (File > Save As Jpeg/Tiff/Png) to convert your session to a image that is printable or sharable on internet/Email etc.

SPE is using a emergency saving process that will save your session now and then in case of a program crash or any other failure, but I would not count on it, but still saved me a lot of work in the past in such cases ;)
In case of a failure, just open up SPE again and it will ask you to re-open the last session you was working on, just a yes or no will work :D

Succes,
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Other Questions About The Software