community effects

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

Re: community effects

Postby admin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 am

Hi Juno,

If you want to see an effect which uses an image, then it has to be downloaded to your computer. If you want to keep the amount stored on your computer low, then you can't look at lots of effects. You could use the shortlist facility to get a bunch of effects that you like, then if you delete your images directory, it will only download the ones you use. However if you want to page through lots and lots of pages in the gallery, there's no way round it downloading everything you see. The only other advice I can think of is making a shortcut to your images directory so you can easily clear it out whenever you want.

Tony

Re: community effects

Postby junomermaid » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi Tony, kind thanks for your reply and the "shortcut" for my images was a great tip 'cause I can to delete more easily these 10000000000000000000000000000........ images stored on my computer.

Amazing SFE ( I am photographer and I use it every day ).

Thanks again you're very helpful.

regards

Juno

Previous

Return to Other Questions About The Software