Love

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Love

Postby anjeln777 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:11 pm

I just want to take a moment to thank the creators of Smart Photo Editor. I have had it for around two years and I haven't learned all there is to know about it yet.
What I do know is that there is no other product out there that is half as good as it! From time to time I get curious about photo programs and what's new on the market. Such as today.
I spent a couple of hours reviewing programs on amazon and went to their home page and downloaded a few free trials. Well that my friend was a waste of time. Nothing I found out there including PSP programs compare to Smart Photo Editor. They were confusing and time consuming to get the effect I wanted.
Thank you again for such a terrific program! Only thing that I would wish for is that I could install it from a disk when I do a computer upgrade ;)

Re: Love

Postby Richard Briggs » Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 am

I'd echo that. I have yet to find anything like it. It is unique for taking images from beyond just being excellent photos to something more creative.

Richard

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Thanks so much! Thats very nice of you to say so.

If you ever do need to install the software again, you can download it at any time from our license manager: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Kind regards

Tony

Postby anjeln777 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Oh I have had 2 or 3 times I've had to download it again ;) once when my computer crashed and then when I upgraded to 10 . It's only that I love it so much and never want to lose it lol! The down loading process is easy enough, I just worry that the web page may change and I wont be able to find it again lol. I know that's sillt.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 am

As long as you can remember the name of it,you should be able to find your way back to somewhere you can ask us!

Return to Anything else