superimposition of a picture or logo of your choice

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

superimposition of a picture or logo of your choice

Postby Lino Gatt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi
Once more I must compliment you on this program and its sister program, portrait pro. They are wonderful to use. My question is this: Can I superimpose on my photo a logo or a small picture? I already do this with text but can it be done with logos or pictures, of course imported from an outside source?

Thanks for your patience

Lino

Re: superimposition of a picture or logo of your choice

Postby eadams » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Lino, the answer is yes. Take a look at the tutorials about compositing: http://photoeditor.anthropics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1758

Postby Lino Gatt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:01 am

Hi Tony

Thanks for the quick reply. I think that I didn't make myself clear in my question. What I wanted to ask you was whether it was possible for a photo edited in Smart Photo Editor to include in it a small logo in a corner of the picture like one sometimes sees in photos where the photographer superimposes a small logo in a corner or elsewhere in the picture to show that the photo is his copywrite. I can already do this with text from the program, but can it include a small logo?

Thanks again for your patience.

Lino

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 am

Dear Lino,

To add a watermark, you'll need to use the composite tool. There's some more description in our How Tos page. Take a look at the section on watermarks and let me know if you need any more help.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Anything else