Tutor Watching

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Tutor Watching

Postby city3204 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:30 am

Hello

I just purchased the software a few days ago. It is really great software for the price.

I saw all the great tutors you have on the forum so I eagerly jumped in to watch them. When i click to make the videos full size they are blurry and I'm not sure why. I have a geofoce GTX 960 with 2GB Ram and 32GB ram for my computer. I'm using windows 7 professional.

I use my computer quite a bit for other videos and I don't have any blurry problems with other videos (i.e. I watch HBO Now on my computer all the time).

So I'm wondering if there is something I can do to make the tutor videos more focus and not so blurry? I wish there were more than just two viewing sizes so you can watch the videos at a size that is bigger than the thumbnail but not as big as full screen.

Not sure if others experience the blurry problem at full screen -- if not, maybe you can give me some tips.

Thanks

Site Admin

Re: Tutor Watching

Postby admin » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:51 am

Hi,

Our videos are all hosted by another site, so here's my quick guess at what is going on. The video's possibly get blurry when your connection isn't fast enough to send the high resolution version, however I think there might be a way round this. If you right click on the video you can choose "Watch on Vimeo", which will take you to their site. There you could click on the download option to download the highest resolution version (1280 × 720 in most cases).

Hope that helps

Tony

Return to Anything else