Gallery update

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Re: Gallery update

Postby gary » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:04 pm

I've just tried this myself and got the same error. We are investigating and will get back to you soon.
Gary, Anthropics

Postby gary » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 pm

We are continuing to look into this, but in the meantime I can confirm that although there is an error message displayed, the gallery is in fact completely downloaded and working. We are working on a free update to the Smart Photo Editor and this issue has been fixed in that. This will be released when it passes our QA testing.

Postby gary » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm

We have a new version 1.21.12 on the site now where the gallery update does not give any errors.

In case there are any problems with this we have not announced it anywhere except here, and not everyone on the site is getting it.

In order to download this please go to the license manager http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses and enter your activation token and you will be shown the links.

In the next few days we will make this available to everyone through the "check for updates" built in to the software.

thanks
Gary

Postby hcaubrey » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Downloaded new version without a problem, however, when clicking on the "about" tab under the help tab, I get the following error from ZRawloader.exe "This application has failed to start because VCOMP110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." It didn't, however.

Postby DennB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:39 pm

I updated this morning from the program's "Check for updates". It downloaded the update and I installed it without any issues. (SPE Studio, 64bit)

Postby gary » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:00 am

hcaubrey wrote:Downloaded new version without a problem, however, when clicking on the "about" tab under the help tab, I get the following error from ZRawloader.exe "This application has failed to start because VCOMP110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." It didn't, however.

I'm not seeing this error, and without VCOMP110.dll the SmartPhotoEditor software itself can't run.
Can you go to your SmartPhotoEditor folder, normally "C:\Program Files\Smart Photo Editor Studio" and delete ZRawLoader.exe from that directory, and then re-install the software and try again.

Postby gary » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:53 pm

We can see this error now and we are working on a fix. It is a problem with the 64 bit Windows downloads. A new release will be coming hopefully today.

Postby gary » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:28 pm

The new release did come out at the end of yesterday, and was version 1.21.13 which is for 64 bit Windows downloads only. To get this please go to the license manager http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses and enter your activation token. This is now shown in the "check for updates" page if you are already on 1.21.12 because the official release is still 1.21.12

Postby hcaubrey » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Seems to be working! Thanks!!

Previous

Return to Anything else