gift

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

gift

Postby splashy657 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi would like to know if i can purchase this programme as a gift......My daughter is having a new camera for her birthday...Seeing this is a fabulous tool to have...Would make a perfect gift ! If so how can I aquire it from my computer and send it to hers......Or would it be as easy to go to her computer and purchase it from hers using my card ????? :D

Site Admin

Re: gift

Postby admin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 am

The simplest thing is if you buy a copy of the software, then you can just forward the email containing the activation token to her. You don't have to go through the buy process on the same computer as you use it on. Also she can use her own email address when she creates her user account, she doesn't have to use the same one that you used to buy it.

Tony

Postby splashy657 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am

Hi....thank you so much ! You know these days when most people have everything always a problem to find what to buy as a gift. This idea I think is a perfect one.....cos its such a brilliant programme...I spend hours on it just seeing what I can create next. And I know my daughter is fast becoming a fan of it as she sends me pics and i send them back enhanced in a digital art form...Now she can do it herself ! :)
I feel really chuffed I can give her this now..and its so easy !!!

Thanks again
Splashy

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Good to hear. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Cheers,

Tony

Postby splashy657 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 pm

yeah ok Tony will do...her birthday is not till the middle of next month...But for sure i will get back to you either way to tell you how it went....Thanks again for your help....It seems the back up is as good as the programme is itself.....
Which is pretty cool !!!!!!!

Return to Anything else