Fully Paid-UP But Software Not Activated.

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Fully Paid-UP But Software Not Activated.

Postby Rex-Pix » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:15 am

Dear Sirs

This is my 6th frustrating communication to you

I downloaded a trial version some timein Late July or early August lasy year.

I liked the product and purchased the full version on 26 August using a visa credit card and madde payable to WP ANTHROPICS TECH EALING GB for $37.91 including foreign currency service fee of NZ 0.83.

I was then diagnosed with an aggressive tumour and spent weeks in hospital where I was unable to take photographs never mind edit them! During this period I also asked for (and attained) a user name change from Erich Prumm to Rex-Pix.

On discharge, when I attempted to use the program it asked me for the Activation Code I was given on Purchase. I Do NOT have such a code and have elucidated this on 5 previous occasions to your team. It is obvious from my payment details that I am a legitimate user/owner of SPE,

PLEASE, PLEASE help me sort this mess out. When I approach via the forum it informs me that Erich Prummm is being used as a user name, Similiarly, the same msg for Rex-Pix. OF course they are, since thet are my registered usernames

What can we do to take ownership of this problem ans get me editing my images again

Looking forward to your rapid response

Regards
posting.php?mode=post&f=6#
Erich Prumm

Site Admin

Re: Fully Paid-UP But Software Not Activated.

Postby admin » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Erich,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your illness.

There are two separate issues at hand: to get your activation code, you can use our license manager at any time to get your activation code and download the software again (but it sounds like you've already done that because you're on to the next stage.

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Secondly to connect to your existing user name, choose the option to reconnect to your existing account rather than creating a new account after activating the software.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Tony

Return to Anything else