Glossy Photo filter/effect

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Glossy Photo filter/effect

Postby shadowgold » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Smart Photo should have a glossy photo effect...If it did it would be worth its weight in gold.....

Site Admin

Re: Glossy Photo filter/effect

Postby admin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 am

Hi Shadowgold,

Could you give an example of what you mean? Perhaps a picture on the web that shows the effect?

Tony

Postby shadowgold » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Tony, applying a glossy effect to photos would add a dimension and presentation for pro photographers....having the ability to present to a client what the actual glossy photo, or lustre would appear before print would be a valuable tool...I've had this asked of me many times...unfortunately, clients have to wait until the print comes in to see this effect...also this is a great effect for modeling and portrait shoots....it also gives the photographer a accurate look and feel of the photo before print...An example would be a glossy and lustre magazine shine/look...

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

I'm not sure if it's what you were looking for, but I've added an effect called Glossy Photo, which will appear in the galleries later today.

Tony

Postby shadowgold » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks Tony...will check it out...Larry

Return to Anything else