I bought full version and can't install

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

I bought full version and can't install

Postby micjop » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Can you please please please send me the link or tell me how to install the full version that I paid for through PayPal on Wednesday? Please???? I've opened 2 tickets w/ no response & I'm ready to start using it. Please don't make me demand my $ back and go back to Photoshop...........thank you!!!

Re: I bought full version and can't install

Postby Skieview123 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:28 am

Im having same problem and Im pissed,I need this program or I wouldnt have purchased it,What do I do.Someone please help

Postby micjop » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:29 pm

I opened a ticket, actually 3 and someone had actually responded to it w/ my token # & a link that prompted me the entire way thru installation. Open a ticket if you haven't already and if you did, check to see if they responded to it. I thought they were ignoring my issues but they actually had addressed it but I wasn't aware. It took about 2 minutes to download the full version once I had my token #.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 am

Also, if you've already bought, at any time you can find your token and download links to the software by going through our licenses page:

http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/

Return to Anything else