Can't save my work! Would LOVE a response!

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Can't save my work! Would LOVE a response!

Postby karlyh » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I have been amazingly happy with Smart Editor and it has been my 'go to' editor since using it. But now I cannot save my work......if it doesn't crash while rendering it saves but it is nothing but a black photo. I've got a new batch of photos that a client is waiting on and I REALLY need and WANT to use Smart Editor to finish them. Please do not direct me to the email link....I've already sent one where there has been no reply. I would like if this could be answered and some direction of how I may proceed and ultimately fix this problem. I'm not sure but some of this problem began after the last upgrade. I've been paid for the photos that I can't get finished..... There is a time emergency here.

*Added note: Seems to get to about 77% rendering and quits... I go to the file and it is a black box.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Can't save my work! Would LOVE a response!

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 am

Hi karlyh,

We're really sorry that you're affected by this problem. Can you do a fresh reinstall? To do this follow the steps below:

1. Remove all installations of Portrait Professional. For details on how to do this go here.
2. After all installations have been removed go to your licenses page here: http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/licenses/
3. Enter your token and download the installer for your platform (Mac/Windows)
4. Run the installer and activate again.

Please let us know if that resolves the problem. If not, I've also sent you a private message with the download link for the previous version.

Return to Bugs