new Mac version 1.15 opening images

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

new Mac version 1.15 opening images

Postby Phelon » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Drag and Drop and Open With still do not work on the Mac version 1.15, and that's even when the SPE program is open. I believe most of my enhancing programs you can use both features without the program being open--just drag to the icon or open with to the name of the program.

Phelon

Site Admin

Re: new Mac version 1.15 opening images

Postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am

Yes, we are working on fixing Open With on the Mac, so hopefully it will be in the next version.

Tony

Postby Phelon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Tony,

I'll be very glad when you can correct the "Open With" problem!. Drag and Drop goes along with that same problem.

I just tried a "Drag and Drop" again with the Mac version, and I had an error message saying something to the effect that SPE could not find vol. (disk), folder and file. This was using Bridge CS6 and selecting, dragging, and dropping right onto the OPEN SPE screen.

Normally, drag and drop should be as-easy-as just dragging and dropping onto the ICON of the destination application, i.e. SPE.

Contrarily, the Windows version is better at this. Not sure if Windows SPE will let you drag and drop on an icon, but I know it will on an OPEN Windows version of SPE.

Phelon

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Phelon,

We are still working hard on getting this working, and have run into some troubles. This means it might not make it into version 1.16, which we hope to release soon, but if it doesn't we will release a v1.17 as soon as we have Open With working.

Tony

Return to Bugs