Issue with Boarders On Software

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Issue with Boarders On Software

Postby Shanti2012 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 am

Hi there, I am new on this forum here but have an issue with the program. I recently had to revert my computer to factory and I had to redownload this software, after doing so and re checking that I have the latest updates, I am seeing that the borders for creative and contemporary etc are missing a bunch of boarders. In fact most of mine are blank with just a grey screen or the floral boarders etc are not there, it just shows my image with no boarder. Any help would be appreciated. I had to use up my second token to download it, I hope I can receive another token if needed. But I love the program, I just am having a loss with the boarder part of it.

thanks ahead of time for any help... Shanti
Jewels2012Ascend@gmail.com

Site Admin

Re: Issue with Boarders On Software

Postby admin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Shanti2012,

The borders are images downloaded from our servers. I can think of two explanations for what happened:

1. You are not connected to the internet when viewing the gallery, or not leaving it long enough to download. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
2. Somehow the images have got corrupted. On recent versions of windows, to get them to download again, go to: c:\users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor and delete the images directory. If you want the equivalent place on a Mac, let me know.

Tony

Postby Shanti2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Tony thank you for replying so fast. I did not know you have to be online to use the program. I was using it before offline, so today I went in and I am online and they all look perfect.... So I just want to be clear, does this mean in order to use the program I have to be online? Also I used up a token just to redownload the program, can you check for me to see my token keys and see if I have any left. The email address I signed up for this program with is Jewels2012Ascend@gmail.com ... What happens if I have to restore my computer again and have no more tokens.... thanks ahead of time for your help

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Shanti,

You do not have to be online to use the software. The only exception is if you are looking at an effect where the texture hasn't been downloaded yet, you won't see the texture so it won't look right. If you've seen it before, it keeps the texture on your computer.

You can use your token as many times as you want on the same computer, that don't use up a useage.

Hope that helps,

Tony

Postby Shanti2012 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

ok thank you for clearing that up for me Tony...

Return to Bugs