Macintosh not uploading pictures at all times

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Macintosh not uploading pictures at all times

Postby Phelon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 am

I still find the Mac version not always wanting to upload my images to be seen on "Show Us Your Results". Surprisingly, I never have a problem with the Windows 7 on my Parallels virtual Windows application. That comparison is using the same exact file between the two.

Phelon
Last edited by Phelon on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Macintosh not uploading pictures at all times

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

Hi Phelon,

Is this issue occurring when you're attempting to upload a picture to the forum on your Mac? Could you please tell us if you're using Safari on Mac or another browser? We'll look into it immediately and see if we can identify the problem.

Arjun

Re: Macintosh not uploading pictures at all times

Postby Phelon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Arjun,

Glad to see that you're back and feeling better.

I use Safari as my Mac browser. When I upload my pictures to the forum, I'm under the control of SPE's image search engine, and I don't know how (if) that relates to my browser.

If I upload an image in Windows 7, thru Parallels, and I seem to always have success, if it's under 2MB, and then go back to the SPE Mac version, I can also see the same uploaded picture just fine. Problem comes (starts) when I attempt to upload starting with the Mac version. I have uploaded several pictures with the Mac, but it can get tongue-tied and keeps me waiting while watching the message in the lower-left saying something like "Waiting for photoeditor.anthropics.com". I give up waiting after a few minutes.

I have a discussion here that shows one image that the Mac version uploaded, then let me put it "in-line", but then wouldn't show the image, but you could see the image if I uploaded it on the Windows 7 virtual app. Hope I wrote this down OK for understanding.

Phelon

Return to Bugs