Saved image in program looks blurry

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Saved image in program looks blurry

Postby Phelon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Saved image in program looks blurry, however, the saved image looks fine back in it's regular location. Now comes the buggy problem though of getting that blurry saved picture in the program to settle down normally and be able to do more with it. I click on the original picture--it looks fine--I look on the next enhanced picture and it may or may not look fine, I look on the masked image and it looks fine, and finally over to the last image icon, and it still looks blurry. I'm not sure what I do next, but only sometimes does the saved image return to a normal look.

This is a bug since I started with the program.

I do lots of photoediting and these bugs I point out have never been experienced before. I truly like this SPE program, and, therefore, I like to try to help it along. I really like the Community help, and all its features.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Saved image in program looks blurry

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi Phelon,

Thanks for passing the issue on to us, I'll take a look at it and then pass it on to the developers to get it addressed. It should hopefully be resolved in an upcoming build.

Thanks.

Arjun

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi Phelon,

Just so you know how it is intended to work: Sometimes SPE shows a low res (blurry) preview of a result so you can see something quickly. The more complex the effect, the more likely it will need to blur it. However if you wait it should slowly render a sharp version in bands from top to bottom. If you wait does it do that, or does it only stay blurry if you do something else? When you save it out, it should always be in full resolution. Can you save a session file that when you save a jpeg from it, the jpeg always comes out blurry?

Tony

Postby Phelon » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Tony,

Yes, the saved image on a recent image was quite complicated, in thst the image icons at top of screen stretched all the way across the top of the screen and then maybe some, but it never did go back to being sharp. I purposely never saved between my different masks because I shouldn't have to. Anyway, perhaps with a new server and memory adjustments, there won't be that unusual blurry image seen after saving. You've got your hands full with all these latest requests, but everyone will enjoy the results, I'm sure.

Phelon

Return to Bugs