New Version 10 Doesn't load NEF files

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

New Version 10 Doesn't load NEF files

Postby jdfeka » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:59 am

After having more than one file created with black marks added (see the new topic I created earlier today) http://photoeditor.anthropics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=475, I decided to try to reinstall my program

After I installed and activated the program, I noticed a message at the top of the screen that a new version was available.

I downloaded that and installed it. Now when I try to open a .NEF file, the "image" (if there is one) shows as a blank black screen, even in the little original image icon at the top.

What are you going to do for an encore? Wipe out my hard drive?

Jack

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: New Version 10 Doesn't load NEF files

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Hello Jack,

We're incredibly sorry that this has caused these problems. We've already identified the issue and are working as fast as we can to resolve the problem and provide our users with a fixed version as soon as we humanly can. Once again, we're deeply sorry that this has so negatively affected your use of Smart Photo Editor and we're doing our best to fix it as soon as possible. Once the new build is available, you should see a message in Smart Photo Editor that will take you to the latest download.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: New Version 10 Doesn't load NEF files

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi Jack,

We've just released a build that should fix this issue. You'll be able to find it by going to Help> Check For Updates.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Return to Bugs