SPE is not saving to Jpg or Tiff

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

SPE is not saving to Jpg or Tiff

Postby trufrontier » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:04 am

I process a photo in SPE and it won't save either in jpg or tiff format. Each time I try to save it in either jpg or tiff the program grays out and opens a window telling me the "Smart Photo Editor has stopped working correctly, and that windows will close the program and notify me if a solution is available".

Can you help?

Jim

Site Admin

Re: SPE is not saving to Jpg or Tiff

Postby admin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi Jim,

Could you try just loading in a picture then immediately saving it to see if you get the same problem? If that works try it with a few simple effects. If there's one set of effects that causes you problems would you mind sending a session file to us to see if we can fix the problem?

Tony

Re: SPE is not saving to Jpg or Tiff

Postby trufrontier » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm

admin wrote:Hi Jim,

Could you try just loading in a picture then immediately saving it to see if you get the same problem? If that works try it with a few simple effects. If there's one set of effects that causes you problems would you mind sending a session file to us to see if we can fix the problem?

Tony

Thanks, Tony. The photo was too large. I finally saved it at quarter size and it saved fine.

Thanks for the quick response, but it's working right. I just need to keep my files down. The file I was trying to save was about 100 MB.

Jim

Return to Bugs