SPE does not adjust for the screen

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Re: SPE does not adjust for the screen

Postby Richard Briggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:32 am

I echo last reply. It is a brilliant product and I have won two 'post processing' competitions using SPE. None of the other contenders had even heard of SPE. And this is something I've mentioned before, but why is the product not marketed more heavily? Landscape Pro is excellent but it is quite a different beast.

I can see commercial issues as the real value of SPE is in the effects other people (the community) have created but I am sure a deal could be done with the primary contributors for the rights to sell their effects as part of a packaged product.

Please don't let the product die!

Richard

Re: SPE does not adjust for the screen

Postby ClassroomDr » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 pm

I found that the compatibility to the computer was indeed a major function when trying to enlarge the antz size fonts and icons...however I now have a HP Envy laptop and although it has a much larger screen and therefore resolution that is somewhat bigger by nature, the problem still remains. Is there another solution to how to enlarge the type or font without loosing the icons totally?

Thank you all for the help...I am still a fan of Smart Photo...

Previous

Return to Bugs