Bugs and features to consider

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Bugs and features to consider

Postby drkweiner » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 am

If you resize a picture to very small especially in a montage option, the program crashes
You seem to be missing a simple delete object in the montage if I want to just want to erase a picture and use another. Yes you can turn off the view of the object and delete the layer, but even that does not not have a restore associated
You need an better auto save option that is customizable on either how many you allow to step backwards or after the crash
When using the overlay option the top picture does not support being sized smaller than it's resolution, which affects how it looks matched to a beach photo or background for a 3-D effect

Site Admin

Re: Bugs and features to consider

Postby admin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 am

Hi,

Thanks for all your feedback. I take your points.

Regarding removing an overlay, just pressing on the X button removes it. You can then undo that if you want or add another picture. I'm not sure if that answers your question.

I'm also not sure what you mean about not supporting overlays being sized smaller than their resolution, as you can size them as small as you want (except for the crash you mentioned when they are 0 size).

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Bugs