quality

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

quality

Postby clara parker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:07 pm

My pictures are not of quality after I use this software. I save in JPeg and on facebook it looks grainy. What do I need to save in for quality resolution to keep the same quality from my canon professional camera after I edit with this software and when uploading on facebook

Site Admin

Re: quality

Postby admin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:52 am

There are two possibilities I can think of:

Perhaps you have the jpeg quality setting set low, which introduces artefacts when saving in order to save at a lower file size.
Or it is digital noise from your camera, which can happen at high ISO settings even on very good cameras. If that's the case, search for "denoise" in the gallery, and there are some effects there that can help.

If you're still having an issue, post your picture here and I'll be able to help some more.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Richard Briggs » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:35 am

I'd add another....

If the effect you are using is, in itself. using low res material then you may have a problem. An obvious one is cloud effects where you replace the sky with clouds someone has uploaded. In a couple of cases I have found the actual photo of the new clouds is low resolution. To be safe I now edit the effect and bring in photos of my own clouds that I know are high res.

Richard

Postby Phil Fluet » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi Richard
In a recent response you said " To be safe I now edit the effect and bring in photos of my own clouds that I know are high res."

Is bringing in my own photos easy to do?

thanks Phil

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 am

Yes, bringing in your own skies is easy. Check out the videos on the compositing tool showing you how to replace a sky. If you want to do a lot of sky replacement, you might want to check out our sister product Landscape Pro.

Return to Bugs