Cannot Update

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Cannot Update

Postby Akamar Balla Photography » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:11 am

Hi... Love SPE use it a lot more than all the the other apps I have inc photoshop but just recently I am getting this when I try and update. SPE is allowed through my firewall. I've tried turning off the firewall and protection and still nothing I have the latest version, Can you help or suggest anything else I can try please ? Image

Site Admin

Re: Cannot Update

Postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:41 am

Firstly, just to reassure you, if it fails to update, the software will continue to work as it did before, it just hasn't got the very latest effects. Usually this error is caused by some sort of internet problem and it usually resolves itself. Let me know if it's still a problem after trying again a few times.

Tony

Postby Lmarc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:56 am

I have had the same problem since first install. It downloaded the effects when I installed the program, but since then it appears to be downloading the new effects, albeit slowly, but then I get the error "Nothing returned from server". I've tried many times with the same result.

Postby wildweasel » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:01 pm

I also have the problem with updating, trys very slowly to download up dates and then fails. Once in a while it will complete, but usually it wont. It's like it gets no response from your server. I haven't been able to get any updates for about 5 or 6 weeks.

Return to Bugs