i just upgraded to the latest version/ many crashes

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Re: i just upgraded to the latest version/ many crashes

Postby ezdrifter » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:56 pm

ok i tried this for a week or so, it worked fine the first few days then it started,crashing sometimes, not responding and taking forever to render.. so i am going to see if i can go back again to the other one that worked fine...i hope you fix this!!

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 am

Hi Ezdrifter,

It's possible we have fixed it. There was a crash in a version that we have resolved. Could you tell me which version you are using that you had problems with? You can still download the old version using those links. Those links are for Smart Photo Editor, they are just hosted on our main Portrait Pro site.

Kind regards,

Tony

Postby painted tulip » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:48 am

I was having issues with the new version and have downgraded. Seems okay now. Kept freezing, not responding when I was trying to add a composite. Also the image files I was trying to view to open from my computer to use for the composites were not showing the images, just that blank ''I'm a jpg' frame on your computer"...Really not that fond of the guess what the image is game, lol! Soon as I downgraded, it all worked as usual.

Postby albee » Tue May 17, 2016 6:32 pm

I haven't used this program in a while and managed to do a few shots yesterday, but today everything is a corrupt file, according to this Smart Photo Editor. How do we fix this? I have wasted enough time and effort on this balky program. Al

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 am

Hi Albee,

Sorry to hear you are getting errors. First make sure you're running the latest version: 1.21.15. If that doesn't fix it, could you open a support ticket, and send your file across, so our support team can take a look at what's going wrong.

Kind regards

Tony

Previous

Return to Bugs