system crashes

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Re: system crashes

Postby Luciano de Castro » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:40 am

Hi Gary
Thank you so much for your assistance. I did some work and it is not crashing anymore. I did uninstall the trial version and now is stable. If something changes I will try the versions you sent me. Thanks a lot!

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 am

Hi Kharrison

One thing we have found from other users of our sister product, Portrait Pro, is that other software installed can cause the file dialog to crash (because file dialogs use other software in order to show icons when browsing their file type on the disk). If you just drag and drop an image into SPE, that gets round it. Could you try dragging an image in to see if that fixes your problem? Let me know if it does because there are workaround we can put in place.

Kind regards,

Tony

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi to everyone else,

Just to let you know, we've found one potential problem (separate from the open image crash) in SPE and are working on a fix for it now. Sorry for the problems. As a workaround for now, you can use the older versions Gary linked to before.

Kind regards,

Tony

Previous

Return to Bugs