Text collapse after saving as session

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Text collapse after saving as session

Postby vr2vrt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:15 am

Hi,

if I make some design in the composite option with pictures and text the text will collapse after saving as session and call it back again.
If I work with a composite layer and text layers and the last operation is a text layer and save it, everything is normal. If I make a composite layer then text layers and go back to the composite layer, to change something, and then save it is the text fully collapsed after recalling, to a small square box.
I get a bit tired to resize this boxes all the time.

The text is still in the left window where to create the text, see attachment. Why I have that all the time?

Regards
Theo
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (376.27 KiB) Viewed 4151 times
Last edited by vr2vrt on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin

Re: Text collpse after saving as session

Postby admin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi,

I've not seen this happen before, so I've forwarded this on to our support team to take a look.

Kind regards,

Tony

Re: Text collapse after saving as session

Postby vr2vrt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi Tony,

thanks for your reply, I wait and see with which kind of solution they come. I also see this for the first time since I work with composite pictures and text together.

Theo

Re: Text collapse after saving as session

Postby Arwin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi Tony,

This is something that is not new, I've contacted you about this in the past (email 07/31/13) while I was in the process of making some text effects, same isue.

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Bugs