Both programs keep asking for tokens as of today

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.
Site Admin

Re: Both programs keep asking for tokens as of today

Postby admin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:31 am

Hi Sujo78,

Just open a support ticket, and our customer support will be able to help you.

Kind regards,

Tony

Postby sujo78 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 am

Thank you.I did do that.I am waiting for a reply.

Postby Riverbud » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Same thing here more then once, had to send a support ticket to fix the problem. I can not find what is deleting my token out of the programs. We need a way to delete old activations so it don't say they are already used when you try to re activate your token. Hope it gets fixed it is a pain to reinstall and activate.

Postby atinker » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:01 am

I've been having this problem for several months now. I think it probably started when I upgraded to Windows 10 but can't be sure of that. I've now had to get new tokens and re-download both programmes on at least 4 occasions. I've asked through the "Support" page if there's any reason for this but never had a response other than the standard reply with a new token and instruction to download again. It's possible the problem occurs when trying to open a photo from Windows/File Explorer or using the Photoshop plug in but, again, I can't be sure of that. If anyone has an answer or any ideas on how to fix the problem I'd love to hear it because it's getting beyond the stage of just being annoying.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:05 am

Hi all,

If it says that your token is already in use then downloading again won't fix it. It should be a matter of entering your token again to re-activate. If that token is out of activations, then you would need to contact support to add more activations.

Alan: I've checked your tokens and your portrait pro one ending 027 and your SPE token ending 678 both have installs left on them, so should be useable if it happens again.

Tony

Previous

Return to Bugs