ZWin32ErrorException: Error 0x00000002

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

ZWin32ErrorException: Error 0x00000002

Postby imogen5485 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:18 pm

ZWin32ErrorException: Error 0x00000002 with file 'C:\Users\Cynthia\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor\user\0.mro', The system cannot find the file specified.

I am receiving this message when I choose certain effects in my effects gallery. The program gives me the error message and shuts down. Not all effects are causing this problem but I am limited to a handful of effects because of this glitch. I am on a time crunch with a client's photo package because of the time I have spent trying to figure this out myself. Please help me. :'(

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled this software. I don't know if I did something wrong during this process two days ago. Ever since I did it though, I have had this problem.

I am afraid to follow this instruction from an e-mail though because I don't want to delete the wrong folder. I don't see a folder named Photo Editor when I search for "photoeditor" in my computer. "2. Go to the Start Menu and type in REGEDIT. This will open up the registry editor. Press CTRL+F and search for "photoeditor". This should bring up a folder named photoeditor und/er a folder labelled anthropics in the left sidebar. Right click this "photoeditor" folder and delete." I only see "Name: default" "Type: REG_SZ".

Thank you in advance!

Cynthia

Site Admin

Re: ZWin32ErrorException: Error 0x00000002

Postby admin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 am

Hi Synthia,

It looks like somehow parts of your effects gallery have been deleted. I'm afraid that means the effects you have created privately just for your self, if any, have gone. You will still be able to use any other effect, though. To fix the problem just delete this directory:

C:\Users\Cynthia\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor\user\

You should be back up and running again after that. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Tony

Return to Bugs