Keys / token wont work anymore

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Keys / token wont work anymore

Postby risey » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi i have contacted support but there is no answer or a confirmation email that my support ticket has gone through, my issue is i reinstalled win 8.1, Portrait Professional and Smart Photo Editor no longer can instal as it claims the tokens have been used, is there any support out there that can help please, i have work to do etc....

Cheers
Ryan Williams

Re: Keys / token wont work anymore

Postby eadams » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi Ryan,

In my experience, the support team responds very promptly. Have you checked on the status of your support ticket?

1. go to http://www.smartphotoeditor.com
2. Select Support from the top menu and click on Check your ticket's status

You will have to log in with the credentials you used when submitting the request. If you submitted your request on the weekend, I wouldn't expect a response before Monday.

Eve

Postby risey » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi there, thanks for the tip mate, already did that and nothing, be a good idea if they sent out auto email conformation when users submit so we know its gone through...
Tried phoning the UK number but it claims its sales and sounds American to me...
Will wait see what admin says i think..

Cheers
Ryan

Postby eadams » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Ryan,

You can be certain that the request has gone through if you can see your request when you click on Check your ticket's status.

Eve

Postby risey » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Hope so :)
Will use Facefilter for now until they get back to me...

Postby AngAT » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Risey,

When an online ticket is replied to by the support team, a confirmation email is sent to the email address you used to open the ticket. Can you please check that you entered the same email address when you opened the online ticket and the email address you are using now?

If not, I can follow up the ticket for you if you message me your ticket ID number, you will see this number at the top of the ticket.

Return to Bugs