Save as image

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Save as image

Postby Arwin » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Anyone has the same issue as me after the latest update of windows7 64bit (10-april 2014)

When I save a session as an image, like jpeg, there will be created a 0kb file with the filename I've given, than SPE ask me to overwrite this file and when I say yes, it will save the actual file itself..

Steps:
-Open an Image(Jpeg) in SPE
-Add an effect
-Save as Jpeg/Tiff/Png..
-Check Jpeg, hit 'Ok'
-Pop up if I want to overwrite the file, "none file exists before saving" (by investigating it is a 0kb file)
-Hit 'Yes'
-Jpeg file is saved as it sould be..

Didn't have had this before and used SPE today till I updated Windows at diner time (auto update), after dinner I've this isue..
Can repeat it over and over again, even after a system restart ;)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Re: Save as image

Postby DBenterprises » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

I also updated W7 yesterday but I'm not having the "pop up" issue. Everything works just like it did before the update. Maybe reload SPE and see what happens.

Postby Arwin » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks DBenterprises, but I did already restarted SPE and even a system cold reboot, but doesn't fix the problem :(

Have a good night!
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby Arwin » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am

Got it!

It's ZoneAlarm Security that does not work correct after the latest Windows update!
I did had the same problem with an another editing program when saved a file, so I thought to shutdown ZoneAlarm and give it a try, succes in both programs :D

So I guess waiting on a update for ZA, meanwhile clicking twice when saving a file ;)
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Bugs