NEW Gallery Grid View Bugs

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

NEW Gallery Grid View Bugs

Postby MusicLaw » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 am

There's are new BUGs in town with the latest build. These affect the Gallery Grid view. The Button Icons on the far right of the display are pushed off the screen. This is regardless if the SPE program window is Maximized or not.

When View > Gallery Detailed View is selected the vertical buttons on the right side are fully visible.

When Gallery Grid View is reselected the vertical button array on the right once again gets pushed off the screen.

I intended to grab and attach two screen captures, when I discovered the second bug. For some reason, the screen handling of SPE now disrupts the Gadwin PrintScreen utility from operating correctly. When I go to grab a screen image the entire display goes dark.

Something with SPE's screen handling is still not right.

Re: NEW Gallery Grid View Bugs

Postby MusicLaw » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 am

Here are the screen shots....

The first shows the Gallery Grid right side button problem when the screen is Maximized.
Gallery Grid View Rt Side Pblm (Maximized).jpg
Gallery Grid View Rt Side Pblm (Maximized).jpg (236.74 KiB) Viewed 4167 times

The next image shows the problem in a window non maximized.
Gallery Grid View Rt Side Pblm (WindowSized).jpg
Gallery Grid View Rt Side Pblm (WindowSized).jpg (151.2 KiB) Viewed 4167 times

The final image shows there's no problem with Gallery Detail view.
Gallery Detail View Rt Side No Pblm (Maximized).jpg
Gallery Detail View Rt Side No Pblm (Maximized).jpg (156.75 KiB) Viewed 4167 times

Additionally, the vertical divider line separating the left Panel of the screen from the main central area, does not move left nor right. This notwithstanding the fact that the vertical divider line can be grabbed (the left right arrow icon appears) when hovering over the vertical divider line and clicking in an attempt to drag.

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks for the information. We're aware of this issue occurring with certain resolutions and have already implemented a fix. The new build will be ready to download after testing and will be available via the Check for Updates option.

We're deeply regretful that these issues are affecting your user experience with SPE and greatly appreciate the feedback you've been giving us and the help you've provided in making SPE better.

We'll let you know the instant the new build is live.

Postby MusicLaw » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

Thanks, Arjun!

Just to rule out the possibility that it may have been a video card driver issue, I tried updating the video card's drivers. That did not remedy the problem.

Standing by for the next build....

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

N.B. The vertical divider line on all the current tools just allows you to minimise them, i.e. dragging it all the way to the left. The new create effect tool, coming soon, allows any size of side bar.

Return to Bugs