Text Display is Buggy

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Text Display is Buggy

Postby Phelon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

To me, and probably others, the Mac (don't know about Windows) Text Tool (Display Area) is still buggy. When I mouse over my fonts (I actually have a couple thousand), a white overlay begins to cover the moused-over fonts, and it's time consuming and nagging to get it right. The area is way too sensitive to viewing and doing diligent work. The right-side scroll area is a bare-minimum in width. The font view panel can't be enlarged to show the owner's fonts at a decent size; I sometimes can't tell if there's a particular font I want or not, because the fonts displayed are so small. I've actually been staying away from the font area lately because of these usage problems. A photographer's creativity is diminished if he/she can't develop titles, or use word additions in whatever form.

In summary: the font area needs to be used with better sensitivity and the font size (a pop-up font window for example) needs to be increased, as-well-as the scroll-bar.

Thanks for over-all a great product.

Phelon

Site Admin

Re: Text Display is Buggy

Postby darrenp » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi Phelon,

Many thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are investigating the way the text tool works on the Mac and we will try to address some (if not all) of the issues you raise.

Many thanks once again,

])arren.

Return to Bugs