"Refine your search" panel error...

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

"Refine your search" panel error...

Postby homeyjay » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Sometimes you are not able to choose the submenus on the left in the gallery page (under "refine your search") - The drop down menu chevrons ">" are covered up by the gallery panel so although the drop down menu becomes visible, you can't actually choose any of the items in that menu.

The only way to get the menus to work again is to quit and re-launch the program..

I've taken a couple of screen shots but there's no way to upload any images here...

Site Admin

Re: "Refine your search" panel error...

Postby admin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 am

Hi Homeyjay,

I think what's happened is that the refine your search panel has become too narrow. You can change the width of it so it's big enough to show, by dragging the divider between the search panel and the gallery to the right. You can find the divider by moving your mouse around the space between the gallery and the search panel until it highlights. Let me know if you need any more help.

Tony

Postby homeyjay » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, I figured that out eventually but the dividing line goes only one way and that's to the left! It won't allow me to move it to the right at all.
I've since bought the paid version and it's now happening even more than on the demo and to be honest, its a real pain in the butt.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:26 am

Hi homeyjay,

The next version of the software allows you to move the divider to the left and right. If you want I could send you a beta version.

Tony

Postby homeyjay » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks Tony, that would be great! I love the software but having to restart it a whole bunch of times everytime I use it, is killing my affection for it and driving me crazy!

Postby homeyjay » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi
Any news on this beta version - I could really use it!

Regards

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 am

Hi homeyjay,

I've sent you a private message about the beta version.

Tony

Return to Bugs