Colored spots in saved pictures

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Colored spots in saved pictures

Postby Phelon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

OK, this has happened too many times! It's got to be fixed! When using the erase tool everything looks fine, even when going ahead and adding more tags for using different tools, effects, etc. When I look at my results in my Browsing program, green/red spots show on my saved image where I have erased (moved) a blemish (maybe a spot on lens or something else), and it's frustrating to see, especially after I've created several frames or effect styles.

It's happened to me several times in the last few weeks on the Mac. I could go to Photoshop and clean them out, but why? When I check my browser after each save, it's better for me, so if it happens I can go back and move one of the erase circles and resave. Sometimes that solves it. But now, I just finished creating 5 different frames without looking at my browser, and they all have the COLORED area where I did an erasure.....and that makes a lot more work for me.

Hope you have seen this and/or can duplicate the problem.

Phelon

Re: Colored spots in saved pictures

Postby Phelon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 pm

I just went back to the image I was working on and disabled (not removed) the Object Remove Tag. Then saved and everything looked fine in my image browser picture; except, of course, I see the object I was trying to remove.

Phelon

Site Admin

Re: Colored spots in saved pictures

Postby admin » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:44 am

Hi Phelon,

I think this might be a bug that we've already fixed in the next version to come out, when saving 16bit images. We are hoping to release the next version soon. Let me know if it's not fixed and I can look into it further.

Tony

Return to Bugs