Congratulations on SPE

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Congratulations on SPE

Postby brotherman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Tony,

I have wondered for a long time if I should send these comments on the last few program updates. I hope that these comments are taken as the praise they are meant to be. With that I may as well dive ahead.

I am sure I am not the only subscriber who finds SPE to be as intuitive and transparent as any program that I have ever used. Whatever might not be so obvious requires no more than a few trial and error efforts on my part to reveal themselves as even easier than I thought. In some ways then these tutorials seem somewhat superfluous. Beyond that, some of these are things that should be done in the camera. To blur background, I just shorten my depth of field. I also try to keep unwanted items out of my backgrounds. Perhaps I've just done this too long but some things are not meant for an editor to correct.

While I realize that all this stuff is not so transparent to everyone, everybody should realize they have the finest editor I have ever seen in their hands.

Brotherman

Site Admin

Re: Congratulations on SPE

Postby admin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks, Brotherman!

Totally agree the best way of bluring the background is in-camera, it's faster and you'll always get a better result. However, some people might not have that option in their camera. The best camera is the one you have with you at the time, and sometimes it's just my iPhone. :)

Tony

Re: Congratulations on SPE

Postby brotherman » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Good point!!

Brotherman

Return to Bugs