more intuitive effect searching

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

more intuitive effect searching

Postby jdfeka » Thu May 31, 2012 5:53 am

The way the search for effects seems to work now, you need to know exactly the name of the effect you want or you can't find it.

I would like the search to look for any part of what you enter into the search box and return what exists with that part in the name.

Example If you want to find the effect called "180 reflection" I'd like it to be found by typing in "180" or "reflection" or maybe even "ref" or "lect".

In addition it would be nice to be able to search by the name of the person who created the effect, in case you might want to see other effects that person has created, or also to search for a time frame, or maybe filter using that same criteria.

Site Admin

Re: more intuitive effect searching

Postby admin » Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 am

Good points, I've put them in our request list. N.B. Any effects you have applied in the recently are available in the favourite effects list. If you want to keep them perminantly click on manage favourites and drag recent effects into favourite effects.

Return to Feature Requests