Loading a Photo

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Loading a Photo

Postby vestairene » Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm using a Mac and with Portrait Pro I can drag a photo to the program icon in the dock and it opens. Not so with Smart Photo Editor. The program opens, but not the photo. SPE wants me to load the photo from the program and it's annoying. I am using the trial version. Is this something that's fixed in the for sale version?

Site Admin

Re: Loading a Photo

Postby admin » Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

I'm sorry that it's annoying. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that at the moment. But it sounds like an excelent idea to improve the software so I've added it to our improvements list. As a workaround for now, once the software is open, it should support dragging the image into the Smart Photo Editor window.

Tony

Re: Loading a Photo

Postby jdfeka » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Unfortunately you cannot drag an image into SPE with a Mac. This would be a great addition to the versatility of the program, in addition to being able to us the "open with" option for a photo to have it open automatically in SPE. As it is now if one chooses "open with" SPE, SPE opens but you still have to load the photo.

Jack

Return to Feature Requests