RENDERING

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

RENDERING

Postby alTirado » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Please tell me if this is ONLY me. Rendering is taking forever, even when is the most simple composite. Is there any way to make it faster and help the work flow???

Re: RENDERING

Postby eadams » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 am

I have had no problems with rendering in Smart Photo Editor. Do you always have this problem or only with certain effects? Some effects have components that take longer than others of course.

If you can give an example I would be glad to see if rendering is slow for me under the same circumstances. Just post the following:

Are you using SPE as a standalone or a plugin from Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or Lightroom?
Size and resolution of the image you are editing
Name of Effect you are applying.
If you are applying multiple effects, please list all the effects in the order they are being applied.
Image format (jpg, png)

That's all that I can think of right now.

Postby Richard Briggs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 am

Without knowing whether you are a hardened IT professional or not (excuse me if you are!) but I assume you have checked your PC's resources such as available disk space, whether the PC has a decent memory amount, other background programs you may have running and eating up your processing resources?

Richard

Postby alanbaxter » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:22 pm

very annoying.... i also get stuck at 55% rendering.. have to switch off my computor as it just hangs... i love this program as well but this now really irritating.. have re installed several times but continue to get the same problem... really hope ADMIN can help here ?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 am

The best solution if you're having problems like that is to open a support ticket, and our support team can look at your issue in more detail.

Return to Feature Requests