Cannot confirm when auto save-reloaded

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Cannot confirm when auto save-reloaded

Postby SPENJG » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:34 pm

I was working in the effects gallery when the program closed on me. I then got a message stating that the program quit unexpectedly and asked if I wanted to load the AUTO SAVE, so I said yes.
What showed on the screen was my picture with my original selection saved for me, BUT...there was no button to Confirm the selection area and continue on to the effects. THE CONFIRM BUTTON NEEDS TO BE ADDED...OR THE AUTO SAVE FUNCTION IS USELESS. Please add the confirm button. THANKS.

Site Admin

Re: Cannot confirm when auto save-reloaded

Postby admin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

Good point. There is a workaround however if you have kept your work. If you hover over the gallery button on the right, you should see an option to show a gallery on the selection you made, which is exactly the same as confirming the selection you made. 

Tony

Postby sassafraspics » Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

why can I confirm some effects and not others?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

It's only in the gallery where you have to confirm which effect you want, because it's only in the gallery that there are lots of different choices at once. For all the other tools, there is only one thing happening, so you don't need to confirm. We are currently rethinking how this is presented to make it less confusing to new users.

Tony

Return to Feature Requests