Can we upload more than one photo at a time?

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Postby LillianR » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 am

Is it possible to upload & work on more than one piture at a time?

Thank you

Site Admin

Re: Can we upload more than one photo at a time?

Postby admin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 am

You can open the software twice and open a different picture in each version. We will soon be adding a feature that lets you combine pictures together easily though. Is that what you want to open two pictures for?

Tony

Postby LillianR » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

I like to say work on one photo and then when finished I have to save it then open another one from my photo files.
I just wondered if I could bring up more than one at a time? Thank you for your quick answer. I will try that. :)

Postby Sowilo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Tony,

That is the feature I'm looking for. A feature so that you can "layer" photos, with an opacity level. Will you be adding that feature?
Thanks so much!
Sowilo

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 am

Opacity and blending modes are something we are considering. Would it be something that other people would be interested in?

Tony

Postby Sowilo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 am

I would definitely be interested in that. That is one of the main features I use in other editing programs. Layers, Blending, and opacity.

Postby groovetube » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:30 am

So far I have not been able to do anything with your site I have thousands of photos on Pickr site. I am not a expert and you have made your site with to much information All I want to do is edit photos and post on Flickr Facebook. is ther anyone who can help ?

Postby groovetube » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 am

groovetube wrote:So far I have not been able to do anything with your site I have thousands of photos on Pickr site. I am not a expert and you have made your site with to much information All I want to do is edit photos and post on Flickr Facebook. is ther anyone who can help ?

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 am

You will have to download your photos from the Pickr site to your computer in order to use them with Smart Photo Editor. Then you can load them in to Smart Photo Editor, change them then save the changes. You can then use either the Flickr or Facebook upload tools to post them on Facebook or Flickr.

Tony

Postby lxcarr » Mon May 07, 2012 7:46 pm

It would be very helpful if you could create a Bridge of sorts where we can view all of the photos within your software application and be able to "click" on the ones we want open in the smart editor. Having to open up individual photos is a pain. Do you see this upgrade in the near? Otherwise, someone like me who post processes a lot of photography wouldn't have a use for this software by having to open up image each time (time consuming process)
L

Next

Return to Feature Requests