The big feature request discussion

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Re: The big feature request discussion

Postby Weslemkoon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 pm

ID LIKE TO SEE ALL MY PHOTOS AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN INSTEAD OF HAVING TO GO BACK TO FILE AND OPEN EVERYTIME.. :roll:

Postby bluerose675 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 pm

When looking through the photos on my shortlist, I'd really like the option to be able to eliminate the ones I don't like.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

To remove an item from your shortlist, just hover over it and click "Remove From Shortlist".

Tony

Postby cherylboo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

:P I think it would be great to be able to get rid of pets "green/grey" eyes and also to do batch editing.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi,

Have you tried using the red eye tool on green eye? It will darken down any colored areas. Also have you tried playing with File > Batch Apply Effect, it might be what you're looking for regarding batch editing.

Tony

Postby bigian848 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:10 am

Have not fully investigated program, but in borders only find flat coloured perimeter and internal borders/frames , also flat.
What I would like (everything, as we all do) are 3D Bevels (like button perimeters) from a WIDE variety of fully adjustable presets covering perimeter internal/external and easily selected areas within the picture. Obviously I could spend a lot of money on Alien eye candy, but your effects editor gives me everything that compliments my main filing/editing program, elements 10 so must encourage you first.
Cheers.... great value for money by the way.

Postby Hoffdav » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:57 am

Definitely agree with this one + Show all the effects from a particular user

Personally would also like to know more about the user whose effect I am using
+ flickr pool or page of user (so I can also see images they have created)
+ email a user
+ ability to save/post an image with 1 click to the Smart Photo Editor flickr pool for comment
+ As a newbie user I was confused as to where my edited image was and kept losing it. So clearer highlighting of "original image" and "current edited image" or ability to mark an image history as "Edit version 1" "Edit version 2" etc. in the top right bar
+ Ability to remove text in any subsequent edits (couldn't find how to do this)
+ Ability to paste an image from clipboard into a new canvas or montage

Postby mojocvh » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello everybody, and a big thanks to the developers for this, IMHO, massive step forwards for all us non pro digital photogs.

My query is [having done a search beforehand] would it be possible for the addition of some kind of focus stacking for all us macro freaks out here :)

all the best

Mo.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Mo,

We don't currently have focus stacking specifically implemented, however you could use the composite tool to paste different focus images on top of each other, which you could align and erase parts to choose which parts of which image were shown. Just keep adding more overlays.

Tony

Postby Hoffdav » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

+ Collage creation

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests