Suggestions/Questions

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Suggestions/Questions

Postby fgaston » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi:
Just had a go with the software and think it's brilliant. Suggestions/questions:
1. Will the software work as an external editor to Lightoom, and if not, are there plans to integrate. This would be the cat's meow.
2. It would be nice to limit the output size when using save as jpeg (when you are starting with a raw file), as it takes a long time to save now, and 7MB file not always needed.
3. In connection with #2, build a feature to email your saved file.
4. If one doesn't already exist, add a Feature Suggestions part to this forum and let people rate the value of/comment on the suggestions.

Keep up the great work,
Fred

Site Admin

Re: Suggestions/Questions

Postby admin » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 am

1. We are certainly planning lightroom integration for a release fairly soon, and photoshop integration after that.
2. More export settings is also on our list of things to do. Because you asked for it, it will be bumped higher up the list!
3. Interesting. We are considering adding upload to facebook. I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on if email or facebook would be a higher priority
4. We have a feature request forum. In fact I've moved this thread into the feature request forum (but left a shadow version in the original place).

Postby Dangerpics » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Integrate with Photoshop ? Yes please ! And better still if it could link to 'Automate' so the chosen effects could be applied to multiple images.

John

Postby horseart » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 pm

I thought this editor was great and bought it just for the effects (I have editors to do all the other stuff), but now, after a couple of tries, I cannot get any effects. The link given to fix this (or take me to a ticket that doesn't do anything at all) doesn't do a thing for it. I wanted to get it on my other computer too, but that's not going to happen now. Is this a scam??? Once you buy, it's over??? :evil:

Return to Feature Requests